June 25, 2009
The next yummy recipe in our mini-series of MixMyGranola’s Granola Recipes is here! Today we are making Granola Banana Bread.
Here we go – it’s easy to make:
• 3/4 cup of MixMyGranola Organic Granola
• 1 cup sugar
• 3 ripe bananas
• 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
• 2 tbsp. melted butter
• 2 eggs
• 1 tbsp. vanilla
• 2 cups flour
• 1 tbsp. baking soda
• Dash of cinnamon
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees
• Spray bread pan with non-stick cooking spray
• Combine all wet ingredients together in a medium sized bowl. Mix together with a mixer on medium speed. Be sure to mix until there are no longer large chunks of banana
• Add dry ingredients and mix well
• Pour into bread pan and bake for 35 minutes
Voila – it’s done! Get your granola at MixMyGranola.com!
June 20, 2009
Since your responses to Part 1 of our MixMyGranola’s Granola Recipes mini-series was so overwhelmingly positive, we decided to keep it going and pump out more of Amie’s yummy granola recipes.
Today we have Nut Butter Granola Muffins on the menu.
Here is the amazing recipe:
• ¼ cup of MixMyGranola’s Low-Fat Granola
• 2 eggs
• 1 tsp. vanilla
• ¼ cup natural almond butter
• 1 cup whole wheat flour
• ¾ cup flour
• 1 tbsp. baking powder
• 1 tbsp. melted butter
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 1/3 cup brown sugar
• Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
• Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray
• Mix all wet ingredients together; beat on medium speed with a mixer
• Add dry ingredients
• Pour into muffin tins
• Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
Bon Appetite and don’t forget to check out MixMyGranola right here!
June 19, 2009
So many of our customers have asked us: “Why don’t you have any recipies on your blog? There are so many amazing things you can do with MixMyGranola’s granola!”
And so we decided to start a little mini-series called “MixMyGranola’s Granola Recipes“. We worked with baking genius Amie Valpone from the Healthy Apple Blog to create the most delicious and simple-to-make recipes that are quick and easy to follow.
Here comes the first recipe: Granola Oatmeal Pancakes!
• 1/3 cup of MixMyGranola’s Organic Granola
• 1/3 cup oats
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/2 a mashed, ripened banana
• Cinnamon to taste
• Mix together oats and two eggs with baking powder, vanilla extract and cinnamon in a bowl. Add mashed banana to the batter and mix well.
• Add MixMyGranola’s Organic Granola and continue to mix.
• Preheat a skillet on the stovetop sprayed with non-stick spray. Pour batter into skillet over Medium heat, forming into a pancake shape with a spoon.
• Cook for 3 minutes or until slightly brown; flip the pancake with a spatula and cook for another 3 minutes.
• When pancake is completely cooked and has started to brown, remove from skillet and serve.
• Top with fresh fruit and drizzle with honey, syrup or warm nut butter.
Enjoy and check out MixMyGranola right here!
June 16, 2009
Oh yes! MixMyGranola delivers granola at the click of a mouse. Thanks to the whole Kitchn team for featuring us!
See the full review on The Kitchn here.
June 4, 2009
Today we are taking MixMyGranola one step further and are introducing the newest addition to our family of ingredients that can added to our customized granola mixes: ENHANCERS!
Similarly to the vitamin boosters that we all know from Jamba Juice and Smoothie King, our Enhancers add an extra boost to your granola: Need to Detox? Give yourself a Pomegranate Shot. Want a Vitamin Boost? Treat yourself to a Vita Cherry Booster.
Sounds good? Click here to check out all 16 of our cool Enhancers.