January 11, 2010
See MixMyGranola in Modern Luxury’s list of Miami’s best of the City 2010!
Here is what Modern Luxury said: “The new and locally based MixMyGranola.com which counts skinny stylist Rachel Zoe among its fans, allows you to go online to mix and match all-natural ingredients like organic muesli, goji berries and sunflower seeds, and then have the customized grains shipped straight to your door. mixmygranola.com”
October 21, 2009
See MixMyGranola in the November issue of Shape Magazine! Your Snack – Your Way! MixMyGranola!
And to celebrate this feature, we are sponsoring a nice giveaway with Shape Magazine. Enter the Shape Sweepstakes here.
September 20, 2009
Check out the MixMyGranola feature in the September issue of the the industry-leading Grocery Headquarters Magazine:
August 28, 2009
We know that MixMyGranola owes a lot to the food bloggers of the web-sphere and so it was a no-brainer for us to agree to sponsor the Healthy Living Summit that took place in Boston last weekend.
Our yummy granola mixes were paired with Stonyfield’s delicious Greek OIKOS Yogurt and made a perfect match for all the bloggers that attended the event!
Here are the some pictures of the event:
August 7, 2009
We all know that our granola tastes great and is healthy, but being named a “Selective Shopper’s Dream” by Health.com in a review feels pretty good! Thanks for the compliment, Mara!
Have a look at the full Health.com review here.
June 20, 2009
Since your responses to Part 1 of our MixMyGranola’s Granola Recipes mini-series was so overwhelmingly positive, we decided to keep it going and pump out more of Amie’s yummy granola recipes.
Today we have Nut Butter Granola Muffins on the menu.
Here is the amazing recipe:
• ¼ cup of MixMyGranola’s Low-Fat Granola
• 2 eggs
• 1 tsp. vanilla
• ¼ cup natural almond butter
• 1 cup whole wheat flour
• ¾ cup flour
• 1 tbsp. baking powder
• 1 tbsp. melted butter
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 1/3 cup brown sugar
• Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
• Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray
• Mix all wet ingredients together; beat on medium speed with a mixer
• Add dry ingredients
• Pour into muffin tins
• Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
Bon Appetite and don’t forget to check out MixMyGranola right here!
June 19, 2009
So many of our customers have asked us: “Why don’t you have any recipies on your blog? There are so many amazing things you can do with MixMyGranola’s granola!”
And so we decided to start a little mini-series called “MixMyGranola’s Granola Recipes“. We worked with baking genius Amie Valpone from the Healthy Apple Blog to create the most delicious and simple-to-make recipes that are quick and easy to follow.
Here comes the first recipe: Granola Oatmeal Pancakes!
• 1/3 cup of MixMyGranola’s Organic Granola
• 1/3 cup oats
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/2 a mashed, ripened banana
• Cinnamon to taste
• Mix together oats and two eggs with baking powder, vanilla extract and cinnamon in a bowl. Add mashed banana to the batter and mix well.
• Add MixMyGranola’s Organic Granola and continue to mix.
• Preheat a skillet on the stovetop sprayed with non-stick spray. Pour batter into skillet over Medium heat, forming into a pancake shape with a spoon.
• Cook for 3 minutes or until slightly brown; flip the pancake with a spatula and cook for another 3 minutes.
• When pancake is completely cooked and has started to brown, remove from skillet and serve.
• Top with fresh fruit and drizzle with honey, syrup or warm nut butter.
Enjoy and check out MixMyGranola right here!