So many of our customers have asked us: “Why don’t you have any recipies on your blog? There are so many amazing things you can do with MixMyGranola’s granola!”
And so we decided to start a little mini-series called “MixMyGranola’s Granola Recipes“. We worked with baking genius Amie Valpone from the Healthy Apple Blog to create the most delicious and simple-to-make recipes that are quick and easy to follow.
Here comes the first recipe: Granola Oatmeal Pancakes!
• 1/3 cup of MixMyGranola’s Organic Granola
• 1/3 cup oats
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/2 a mashed, ripened banana
• Cinnamon to taste
• Mix together oats and two eggs with baking powder, vanilla extract and cinnamon in a bowl. Add mashed banana to the batter and mix well.
• Add MixMyGranola’s Organic Granola and continue to mix.
• Preheat a skillet on the stovetop sprayed with non-stick spray. Pour batter into skillet over Medium heat, forming into a pancake shape with a spoon.
• Cook for 3 minutes or until slightly brown; flip the pancake with a spatula and cook for another 3 minutes.
• When pancake is completely cooked and has started to brown, remove from skillet and serve.
• Top with fresh fruit and drizzle with honey, syrup or warm nut butter.
Enjoy and check out MixMyGranola right here!